By Barbara Lacher BS, R.Ph.Tech., CPhT
2010; 176 pages; softbound
P2081; ISBN: 978-1-58528-208-19781585282081
Make sure you have the newest edition of the most relevant, authoritative technician exam prep resource!
New features include:
- Full color presentation with 4-color images.
- New organization aligns with the most recent exam map & competencies.
- Brand new chapter reviews most commonly prescribed medications
- Newly updated self-assessment questions encourage critical thinking and assess
- Extensive calculations review material
- Entire chapter on test-taking tips and strategies for success
- Printed mock-exam allows for instant self-assessment and testing
- Enclosed CD provides thousands of additional practice questions
The Pharmacy Technician Certification Review and Practice Exam comes packaged with the new TechPrep CD! TechPrep contains more than 1,000 review questions to help readers prepare for national technician certification exams. A robust Practice Session feature allows users to create custom quizzes by setting topic area, time, and number of questions. The Simulated Exam function lets readers practice their test skills by providing a 90 minute, 120 questions test, with questions weighted to mimic national certification exams. Students using TechPrep receive instant, automated scoring, and can quickly identify areas they've mastered, or practice subjects where they need improvement.
More About This Product
You Might Also Like...