Named a Doody's Core Title in 2022!
AHFS Drug Information® 2022 contains the most dependable drug information available—all in one place. It is the most comprehensive evidence-based source of drug information complete with therapeutic guidelines and off-label uses.
With expanded and revised content supported by more than 97,000 references and incorporating the advice of numerous subject matter experts, AHFS DI helps you protect your patients and your practice.
Updates in the new edition:
- The latest information on COVID-19 vaccines and COVID-19 monoclonal antibodies available under FDA Emergency Use Authorizations (EUAs), including clinical considerations from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Information on patient selection and appropriate use of corticosteroids in the management of COVID-19 based on recent guidelines from NIH and the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Contemporary issues such as anticoagulant reversal strategies and use of direct oral anticoagulants versus warfarin for treatment of venous thromboembolism or atrial fibrillation
- Current best practices such as reversal of neuromuscular blocking agents for prevention of postoperative residual neuromuscular blockade
- Newly published information on breakthrough oncology drugs approved as part of the FDA’s accelerated approval program
- Expanded content on off-label uses, real-world data, and long-term clinical data
- Updated information on pharmacogenomic considerations based on recommendations from the Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC)
- Addition of 51 new molecular entities (NMEs) or new therapeutic biological products approved since January 2021
Complete List of 2022 Updates
Real-Time Drug and Safety Updates with AHFS Clinical Drug Information App- Now Included!
Your purchase of AHFS DI includes both the print book and a 1-year subscription to AHFS Clinical Drug Information App, our digital drug content that seamlessly incorporates current drug shortages information and real-time drug and safety updates. AHFS CDI is consistently updated throughout the year, as new therapies are available.
With AHFS CDI you can:
- Easily switch between concise, direct point-of-care, actionable drug information with AHFS DI Essentials, or the full database contents of AHFS Drug Information
- Calculate appropriate prescription dosages based on age, weight and other patient factors
- View thousands of monographs with links to more than 56,000 sources of supporting evidence, drawn from 89,000 cited references
- Utilize extensive real-time linking to over a dozen related resources and databases
- Get in-depth, unbiased coverage of off-label uses
- View seamlessly incorporated FDA safety data
- Search all databases by index or perform a full-text search
- Create user-specific favorites and add notes
- And much more
Learn More about AHFS Clinical Drug Information
Reviews and Testimonials
“AHFS DI has maintained itself as a premier, evidence-based drug compendium. Even in the era of digital, online use, AHFS DI has evolved...and offers its information both in print and online.
What sets AHFS DI apart from the [other drug information books available] is its comparative, unbiased, evaluative drug information and its continually maintained relevance. It has been vetted through multiple channels of review and has consistently been recognized as the gold standard of where to obtain drug information.”
(Patrick J. Scoble, PharmD, 2021)
"This book succeeds in offering an updated drug compendium of evidence-based drug monographs, meeting the needs of today's healthcare professionals. The reference continues to be trustworthy, relying on the most prestigious and knowledgeable drug experts in the medical field.
This reference can be used by any healthcare professional utilizing or prescribing medications in their practice, including physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The book is so nicely organized and easily referenced that it can also be used by students in the medical, pharmacy, and nursing fields as well."
(Melissa M. Potts, BS, PharmD, 2020)
*One package per purchase. For institutional purchases contact Chris Jezowski at email@example.com