Back to Letters to a Young Pharmacist: Sage Advice on Life & Career from Extraordinary Pharmacists
Most of us have received very little, if any, formal training on how to manage our lives and careers. In Letters to a Young Pharmacist: Sage Advice on Life & Career from Extraordinary Pharmacists, find expert advice and guidance for the choices and challenges you will face. Written by 35 leading pharmacists, these very personal letters offer sound advice and insight for seizing or creating opportunities, balancing career and family, avoiding mistakes, and overcoming setbacks.
Gain from the wisdom and practical advice offered in these letters on such topics as:
- Finding the right job or residency
- Developing productive partnerships
- The importance of networking
- Thinking creatively to design new therapies
- Working well in the culture of your organization
- Understanding your strengths and weaknesses
- … and much more.
Learn from people who have faced many of the same career and life experiences that lie ahead of you.
More than a book, Letters to a Young Pharmacist is a companion guide for your life's work - and a must-have for every new pharmacist.