Back to Building a Successful Ambulatory Care Practice: Advancing Patient Care
"Evidence supporting the benefits of pharmacist involvement in direct patient care continues to grow and this book does an excellent job explaining how to build, manage, and advertise pharmacist-led ambulatory care clinical services."
(Michael C Barros, PharmD, BCPS, BCACP, BC-ADM, Doody's Review Service, 2020)
Integration of pharmacists into an outpatient setting is ever-changing. Are you prepared to meet the challenge?
Building a Successful Ambulatory Care Practice: Advancing Patient Care, 2nd builds on the material presented in Kliethermes and Brown’s Building an Effective Ambulatory Care Practice by addressing the changes that have occurred in ambulatory care practice in recent years. It forges ahead into material not covered in the previous book, giving pharmacists both the information they need to make effective plans in the contemporary environment and the tools needed to implement them.
Topics are presented sequentially throughout the book and include:
- How do I write a business plan?
- How do I market my business plan and services?
- How do I create my Ambulatory Care patient care model?
- How do I keep up with technology changes?
- Who handles reimbursements?
- How do convey the importance of patient-centered care?