Back to Get the Residency: ASHP's Guide to Residency Interviews and Preparation, Second Edition
Residency positions are increasingly harder to secure. ASHP’s Get the Residency: ASHP’s Guide to Residency Interviews and Preparation, Second Edition will help you stand out in a competitive field.
Inside you will find first-hand advice, interview guidance, warnings, and answers to your questions, including:
- When do I start planning my residency strategy—and how?
- How can I set up a timeline and task list to keep myself on target for success?
- How can I ace the interview process?
- What should I have in my portfolio?
- What happens if I don’t make the match?
The authors of Get the Residency, Second Edition, have almost a decade-long track record of proven results for thousands of students: an 80% residency acceptance rate, against the national average of 65%. And they, along with faculty and clinicians across the country, share their effective techniques with you in this updated edition.
Let their experience and understanding of the process guide you through each step toward your professional future.