"This book succeeds in offering an updated drug compendium of evidence-based drug monographs, meeting the needs of today's healthcare professionals. The reference continues to be trustworthy, relying on the most prestigious and knowledgeable drug experts in the medical field.
This reference can be used by any healthcare professional utilizing or prescribing medications in their practice, including physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The book is so nicely organized and easily referenced that it can also be used by students in the medical, pharmacy, and nursing fields as well."
(Melissa M. Potts, BS, PharmD, Doody's Review Service, 2020)
AHFS® DI® contains the most trustworthy drug information available—all in one place. It is the most comprehensive evidence-based source of drug information complete with therapeutic guidelines and off-label uses. Benefits that are unique to only AHFS® DI® include:
- The only print compendium designated by the U.S. Congress
- The only compendium published by a professional and scientific society
- The only reference that has been trusted by pharmacists and other healthcare professionals for over 60 years.
Now includes the most up-to-date information on drugs used in the treatment and care of patients with COVID-19.
- NEW! Remdesivir Monograph
- Updated Monographs of Antiviral and Other Supporting Agents
- Current Drug Shortages
Learn more about related resources, electronic only monographs, and the AHFS Clinical Drug Information App at ahfsdruginformation.com.