Back to Letters for Your Next Act: Navigating a Purposeful Retirement
Letters for Your Next Act shares advice and insight from 31 distinguished pharmacists who are retired or contemplating retirement. Each letter provides an account of professional and personal journeys, important career decisions, and the many paths one may take toward retirement.
A variety of retirement experiences cover topics such as
- Financial planning for retirement
- Deciding when is the “right time” to retire
- What a “meaningful” retirement may look like
- Pivoting when retirement plans change
- How to stay involved with the profession in retirement
- And much more
Letters for Your Next Act joins the ASHP series of personal letters books created to inspire pharmacists through all stages of their professional journey.