Subscribing to the ASHP Sterile Compounding Competency Library allows you and your institution to easily and efficiently manage competency assessment of all sterile compounding personnel and maintain a year-to-year record of your ongoing sterile compounding competency assessment program. This program also allows individuals to easily and efficiently maintain a year-to-year record of ongoing sterile compounding competency to demonstrate to future employers.
The ASHP Sterile Compounding Competency Library will continue to grow as new courses are planned.
The current library includes:
ASHP’s Guide to Chapter <797>
- Course 1: Introduction to USP <797>
- Course 2: Handling CSPs
- Course 3: Environmental & Personnel
Hazardous Drugs – Handling in Healthcare Settings: ASHP’s Guide to USP Chapter <800>
- Course 1: USP <800> Introduction and Overview
- Course 2: USP <800> Facilities, Engineering, and Environmental Controls
- Course 3: USP <800> Personal Protective Equipment, Hazard Communication, Personnel Training, and Medical Surveillance
- Course 4: USP <800> Handling Hazardous Drugs from Receipt to Disposal to Spill Control
Annual subscription rates, with select administrator access, are as follows:
|# of Users
|251 or more
Individual courses are also available for purchase through ASHP eLearning.
The annual subscription includes all upcoming courses – as well as the administrator platform for monitoring progress and printing reports.
To preview Course 1 of the Library before making an institutional purchase, fill out this form.