Were there just too many sessions and other activities at the Midyear in Anaheim to attend them all? Purchase the Midyear Highlights Package and experience some of our most popular sessions and earn CE credits.
We are pleased to offer the 2014 Midyear Highlights collection. This activity includes up to 20 hours of recorded educational sessions that occurred at The Midyear 2014 in Anaheim, CA. We included essential updates for your pharmacy practice which are sure to meet your educational needs and are available in the comfort of your home or office.
Below are the sessions in the 2014 Midyear Highlights collection
- Got a Big Idea but Need to Secure Funding? How to Create a Successful Business Plan
- Riding the Wave of Change: Caring for Anticoagulation Patients 2014
- Painful Prescriptions: To Fill or NOT to Fill, That is the Question
- Evidence-Based Alternative Medicines for Diabetes, Hypertension and Hyperlipidemia
- Strategies for Preparing Little L Leaders: Curriculums, Certificates, and Colloquiums
- Clinical Updates: New Agents and the Antibiotic Pipeline
- The Future is Here: An Examination of Provider Status, Credentialing, and Board Certification
- New Guidelines for the Treatment of High Cholesterol and Hypertension: Opinions and Controversy
- Bridging the Gap: The Pharmacist's Role in Transition of Care Clinics
- No Hives About It: An Evidence-Based Approach to Managing Patients with a History of Drug Allergies
- Dashboards and Benchmarking in a Changing Healthcare World: Pharmacy and Beyond - A CEO's Perspective
- Improving Medication Safety: A National Perspective from ISMP
- Radiopharmaceuticals in Health Systems: Your Role and Responsibilities
- Applied Pharmacokinetics: Dosing, Monitoring, and Tips
- Metformin... Then What?