Back to The Pharmacist's Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy and Stewardship
When a patient comes in with a suspected infectious disease, knowledge is power. Now this knowledge is simplified, comprehensive and easy to find.
The Pharmacist's Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy and Stewardship puts all the necessary information in one place, including:
- Evaluating potentially infected patients
- Identifying the infection's suspected source and related organisms
- Comparing the range of anti-infectives
- Knowing the factors that impact treatment
- Developing an antimicrobial stewardship program
A step-wise approach walks logically from overall key concepts to disease- and drug-specific information. Disease states are summarized for easy reference. Tables make it easy to evaluate recommended treatment options.
In infectious disease management, when answers are seldom black and white, this guide helps pharmacists make confident decisions.