Back to Package: AHFS Clinical Drug Info and ASHP's Interactive Handbook
Package options are available for AHFS Clinical Drug Information along with ASHP’s Interactive Handbook on Injectable Drugs. For institutional access, fill out this form to start a free trial.
AHFS Clinical Drug Information (AHFS CDI)
For 59 years, AHFS Drug Information in print has been the most trusted drug information and safety resource. That information is also now digital and seamlessly incorporates current drug shortages information and real-time drug and safety updates. You can easily switch between concise, direct point-of-care, actionable drug information with AHFS DI Essentials, or the full database contents of AHFS Drug Information.
AHFS CDI offers:
- • Access to drug shortages information, anytime, anywhere
- • Quick clinical window—fast access to the most comprehensive, evidence-based drug information
- • Searchable and scalable database where you can search the index or perform a full-text search
- • Ability to create user-specific favorites and add notes
- • Thousands of monographs with links to more than 56,000 sources of supporting evidence, drawn from 89,000 cited references
- • Extensive real-time linking to relevant related resources, including a dozen databases, with more to come
- • In-depth, unbiased coverage of off-label uses
- • Seamlessly incorporated latest FDA safety data
Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with your redemption code. Please note that it could take up to 2 hours to receive your redemption code. You can then access AHFS CDI by visiting www.ahfscdi.com and creating an account, or by downloading the iOS app.
Ask your EHR vendor about integrating AHFS within workflow through the AHFS CDI API.
ASHP'S Interactive Handbook on Injectable Drugs
Make sure you have ASHP's Interactive Handbook on Injectable DrugsTM, available online or as an app for iOS and Android devices.
The Interactive Handbook features a multiple drug search function, allowing you to simultaneously check an unlimited number of medications for two-drug combination compatibility. All formats of ASHP’s Interactive Handbook on Injectable Drugs™ have been further enhanced and now include regular electronic updates, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) MedWatch notices, drug shortages information, wall-chart custom views of compatibility information, and other features.
Also new to digital versions is the addition of concisely formatted beyond-use dating recommendations for parenteral drugs and nutritional solutions from ASHP’s Extended Stability for Parenteral Drugs by Bing and Nowobilski-Vasilios. This extended stability information is specifically designed for use in home and other infusion practices.