Back to Package: AHFS Clinical Drug Information and AHFS Drug Information 2017
Package options are available with the 2017 edition of AHFS Drug Information with institutional access to AHFS Clinical Drug Information. Fill out this form to start a free trial.
For 59 years, AHFS Drug Information in print has been the most trusted drug information and safety resource. The updated, 2017 edition includes the most comprehensive information to help make informed treatment and drug therapy recommendations that protect your patients and your practice! It is important to have a hard copy available as part of your emergency readiness plan.
That information is also now digital and seamlessly incorporates current drug shortages information and real-time drug and safety updates. You can easily switch between concise, direct point-of-care, actionable drug information with AHFS DI Essentials, or the full database contents of AHFS Drug Information.
AHFS CDI offers:
- • Access to drug shortages information, anytime, anywhere
- • Quick clinical window—fast access to the most comprehensive, evidence-based drug information
- • Searchable and scalable database where you can search the index or perform a full-text search
- • Ability to create user-specific favorites and add notes
- • Thousands of monographs with links to more than 56,000 sources of supporting evidence, drawn from 89,000 cited references
- • Extensive real-time linking to relevant related resources, including a dozen databases, with more to come
- • In-depth, unbiased coverage of off-label uses
- • Seamlessly incorporated latest FDA safety data
Optimize your time and advance care with AHFS Clinical Drug Information.
Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with your redemption code. You can then access AHFS CDI by visiting www.ahfscdi.com and creating an account, or by downloading the iOS app, available now. The Android version for Google Play will be available soon.
Interested in an institutional purchase? Fill out your information here.
Ask your EHR vendor about integrating AHFS within workflow through the AHFS CDI API.