Back to Hazardous Drugs - Handling in Healthcare Settings: ASHP's Guide to USP Chapter <800>
Hazardous Drugs—Handling in Healthcare Settings: ASHP’s Guide to USP Chapter <800>
This eLearning course will help pharmacy departments, pharmacists, and technicians review the requirements of USP <800>. Each course module is roughly 30 minutes in length, for a total of approximately 2 hours of active learning content that carries 2 hours of ACPE-approved credit.
- Module 1—Introduction and Overview
- Module 2—Facilities, Engineering, and Environmental Controls
- Module 3—Personal Protective Equipment, Hazard Communication, Personnel Training, and Medical Surveillance
- Module 4—Handling Hazardous Drugs from Receipt to Disposal to Spill Control
- Module 5—Federal and State Regulations
All available in one convenient package.
For more information on pricing and availability, visit elearning.ashp.org