Back to The Nonsterile Compounding Answer Book: A Guide to Contemporary Best Practices
The Nonsterile Compounding Answer Book: A Guide to Contemporary Best Practices outlines quality of practice standards for nonsterile compounding by following a nonsterile product from receipt to preparation in a healthcare facility, addressing core elements of USP Chapter <795>. The Q&A approach to this book provides a comprehensive overview and explanation of the requirements and recommendations of USP Chapter <795>, as well as practical advice to ensure best practices.
Essential topics outlined in this book include:
- Facility design specification
- Personnel training and core competencies
- Suggested approaches for documenting competency
- Work practices to meet requirements and ensure best practices
- Guidelines, procedures, and compliance requirements for compounding nonsterile preparations
- Compounding quality nonsterile preparations
- Beyond-use dating guidance and training
Note: The print edition of The Nonsterile Compounding Answer Book is based on the current USP guidelines, but will not reflect any forthcoming updates. However, we will continue to update the eBook content as needed through the conclusion of the USP appeals process. To ensure you receive all future updates, please purchase the eBook.