"This book succeeds in offering an updated drug compendium of evidence-based drug monographs, meeting the needs of today's healthcare professionals. The reference continues to be trustworthy, relying on the most prestigious and knowledgeable drug experts in the medical field.
This reference can be used by any healthcare professional utilizing or prescribing medications in their practice, including physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The book is so nicely organized and easily referenced that it can also be used by students in the medical, pharmacy, and nursing fields as well."
(Melissa M. Potts, BS, PharmD, Doody's Review Service, 2020)
AHFS Drug Information® 2021 contains the most trustworthy drug information available—all in one place. It is the most comprehensive evidence-based source of drug information complete with therapeutic guidelines and off-label uses.
Updates in the 2021 Edition include:
- Drug information for COVID-19-related treatments, including use of antiviral agents such as remdesivir, SARS-CoV-2-specific monoclonal antibodies (e.g., sotrovimab, casirivimab and imdevimab), as well as use of supporting agents such as corticosteroids, immune globulin, nitric oxide, and tocilizumab
- Updated information on drugs commonly used for ICU sedation in critically ill patients with COVID-19, including propofol, dexmedetomidine, and midazolam and alternative drugs such as ketamine considered in potential drug shortage situations
- Latest oncology therapies for the treatment of cancers associated with activating gene mutations and oncogenic gene fusions
- Breakthroughs in oncology approved under the FDA's accelerated approval program
- New information on non-oncology off-label uses
Complete List of 2021 Updates
Benefits that are unique to AHFS® DI® include:
- The only print compendium designated by the U.S. Congress
- The only compendium published by a professional and scientific society
- The only reference that has been trusted by pharmacists and other healthcare professionals for over 60 years.
Learn more about related resources, electronic only monographs, and the AHFS Clinical Drug Information App at ahfsdruginformation.com.
For bulk or institutional purchases contact Chris Jezowski at firstname.lastname@example.org