AHFS Drug Information® 2021 contains the most trustworthy drug information available—all in one place. It is the most comprehensive evidence-based source of drug information complete with therapeutic guidelines and off-label uses.
Updates in the 2021 Edition include:
- Drug information for COVID-19-related treatments, including use of antiviral agents such as remdesivir, SARS-CoV-2-specific monoclonal antibodies (e.g., sotrovimab, casirivimab and imdevimab), as well as use of supporting agents such as corticosteroids, immune globulin, nitric oxide, and tocilizumab
- Updated information on drugs commonly used for ICU sedation in critically ill patients with COVID-19, including propofol, dexmedetomidine, and midazolam and alternative drugs such as ketamine considered in potential drug shortage situations
- Latest oncology therapies for the treatment of cancers associated with activating gene mutations and oncogenic gene fusions
- Breakthroughs in oncology approved under the FDA's accelerated approval program
- New information on non-oncology off-label uses
Complete List of 2021 Updates
Real-Time Drug and Safety Updates with AHFS Clinical Drug Information App- Now Included!
New in 2021 your purchase of AHFS DI includes both the print book and a 1-year subscription to AHFS Clinical Drug Information App, our digital drug content that seamlessly incorporates current drug shortages information and real-time drug and safety updates. AHFS CDI is consistently updated throughout the year, as new therapies are available.
With AHFS CDI you can:
- Easily switch between concise, direct point-of-care, actionable drug information with AHFS DI Essentials, or the full database contents of AHFS Drug Information
- Calculate appropriate prescription dosages based on age, weight and other patient factors
- View thousands of monographs with links to more than 56,000 sources of supporting evidence, drawn from 89,000 cited references
- Utilize extensive real-time linking to over a dozen related resources and databases
- Get in-depth, unbiased coverage of off-label uses
- View seamlessly incorporated FDA safety data
- Search all databases by index or perform a full-text search
- Create user-specific favorites and add notes
- And much more
Learn More about AHFS Clinical Drug Information
Reviews and Testimonials
"This book succeeds in offering an updated drug compendium of evidence-based drug monographs, meeting the needs of today's healthcare professionals. The reference continues to be trustworthy, relying on the most prestigious and knowledgeable drug experts in the medical field.
This reference can be used by any healthcare professional utilizing or prescribing medications in their practice, including physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The book is so nicely organized and easily referenced that it can also be used by students in the medical, pharmacy, and nursing fields as well."
(Melissa M. Potts, BS, PharmD, Doody's Review Service, 2020)
*One package per purchase. For institutional purchases contact Chris Jezowski at email@example.com