Back to Clinical Pharmacokinetics, 7th Edition & Workbook
In the evolving practice of pharmacokinetics (PK), it is important to keep on top of the latest advances. John E. Murphy, Pharm.D., FASHP, FCCP, a well-known leader in the field of clinical pharmacokinetics, has updated and expanded his widely used textbook and reference.
Written in a straightforward style, with numerous charts and lists, this reference + workbook makes complicated dosing and monitoring information easy to find and understand. Whether you are a student or practitioner, it is a resource you will turn to for reliable guidance throughout your pharmacy career.
Who Should Read This?
Pharmacists in ambulatory care and clinical settings, pharmacy residents, new practitioners, and for those who are just starting their pharmacy career.
Inside the New Edition & Workbook
Clinical Pharmacokinetics, 7th Edition
Clinical Pharmacokinetics, 7th Edition, includes the most current information, covering issues such as rational use of drug concentration measurements, changes in dosing obese patients, and considerations for a wider variety of drugs for special populations.
Everything You Need to Know About PK Today
- Drugs, dosing, and therapeutic monitoring
- Drug concentration measurements
- Neonatal, pediatric, obese, and geriatric dosing
- Dosing in renal disease and creatinine clearance estimation
- Drugs sorted by family and as single drugs
Clinical Pharmacokinetics, 7th Edition: Workbook
The included companion workbook designed to test skills for using equations and the application of pharmacokinetic parameters, contains questions and exercises with answers and detailed solutions to help gauge understanding of foundational concepts.
Mastery of pharmacokinetics is increasingly important. To exercise the best possible judgment in patient care, it is vital that medication plans are selected for the maximum efficacy and safety for each individual patient.
- Provides self-assessment material and guidance in each fundamental domain of pharmacokinetics
- Suitable for students learning pharmacokinetics for the first time, or for practitioners who want to ensure their competency
- Practical, hands on tool for assessing and renewing mastery of fundamental PK