What are ways to get published?
ASHP has a long history of improving medication use and enhancing patient safety through educational programs, advocacy, and publications. Our publications include web-based materials, print products, and video training programs. With a membership of 40,000, we have the ability to develop content with and for frontline pharmacists, pharmacy instructors, and pharmacy technicians.
There are four ways to get published with ASHP:
- be an editor,
- be a contributor,
- review manuscripts, and
- review product proposals.
Select a Topic
Getting Published 101
Listed below are some tips and resources to help you get started publishing with ASHP.
Writing and Editing Tips
Listed below are writing and editing tips to help you publish content with ASHP and minimize publisher corrections.
How to Request Permission
To request permission to use ASHP copyrighted material from our publications, please contact Jack Bruggeman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Become a Content Reviewer
- Jack Bruggeman, Director, Special Publishing – Contact for product ideas; permission to use ASHP copyrighted material. Email: email@example.com
- Rachel Gellman, Marketing Manager – Contact for co-marketing information; bulk sales; project specific marketing information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Customer Service Center handles inquiries about membership, registrations for meetings, orders for subscriptions and publications, status of continuing education credits, and name and address changes.
- Toll Free: (866) 279-0681 (United States and Canada only)
- International Callers: 001-301-664-8700
- Hours: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday
American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
7272 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814
Main Phone: 301-657-3000