Note to purchasers: This ebook is updated to include the recent correction notice of April 13, 2016.
If you previously purchased this ebook please delete your current ebook file for this title. To receive a corrected ebook file, login to your ebook library at http://ebooks.ashp.org, and download the pdf or epub file again to your device.
As pharmacists see more obese patients and pharmacotherapy becomes increasingly complex, they need a resource that puts all the necessary information in one place and makes it easy to use.
With Demystifying Drug Dosing in Obese Patients, that resource is here, delivering:
- Fully-referenced dosing recommendations for specific drugs
- Dedicated chapters on antimicrobial dosing, anticoagulants and antiplatelets, antiepileptics, analgesics, antineoplastic medicines, and more
- Guidance on immunosuppression and medication absorption in bariatric surgery
- Tips for adult, pediatric, ambulatory, acute, and critical care
- Pharmacokinetic parameters in obese patients
Summary tables, examples, and sample calculations put practical information at practitioners’ fingertips.
Content by nationally recognized authors— edited by credentialed practitioners who’ve been there—supports scientifically sound decisions.