Back to Get the Residency: A Modern Guide to a Successful Match, 3rd Edition
Residency positions are increasingly harder to secure. Stand out in a competitive field with ASHP’s modern guide that offers first-hand advice, interview guidance, warnings and effective techniques to help students stand out in their hunt for postgraduate residency or fellowship.
Inside you will find answers to your top questions, including:
- When do I start planning my residency strategy—and how?
- How can I set up a timeline and task list to keep myself on target for success?
- How can I ace the interview process?
- What should I have in my portfolio?
- What happens if I don’t make the match?
New in this Edition:
- Expanded information on interview preparation to include both virtual and on-site formats
- Key lessons included at the end of each chapter to summarize important chapter concepts
- Lists of residency interview questions students should consider asking and may be asked during interviews
- New literature and insights on diversity aspects to consider when selecting a program
- Updated content from established and emerging experts in postgraduate training in pharmacy
The authors, along with faculty and clinicians across the country, share their effective techniques with you in this updated edition. Let their experience and understanding of the process guide you through each step toward your professional future.