2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 Doody's Core Titles List Selection
AHFS Drug Information® 2024 contains the most dependable drug information available—all in one place. It is the most comprehensive evidence-based source of drug information complete with therapeutic guidelines and off-label uses.
With expanded and revised content supported by more than 97,000 references and incorporating the advice of numerous subject matter experts, AHFS DI helps you protect your patients and your practice.
Updates in the new edition:
- Clinical perspective sections that include place of therapy discussions and recommendations from therapeutic guidelines
- Expanded coverage of specialty medications used to treat a variety of complex, chronic conditions that often require special handling and administration and may require careful oversight to manage severe adverse effects and dosage adjustments
- Contemporary topics such as new RSV treatments and vaccines, safety issues associated with the glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) agonists, novel orphan drugs, biosimilars, and more
- Expanded content on new and emerging gene therapies
- Updates to a variety of vaccine monographs including the pneumococcal, rabies, and respiratory syncytial virus vaccines
- Expanded content on off-label uses and long-term clinical data
- MedWatch alerts, Standardize4Safety information, REMS data, and focused FDA updates for various medications
- New content on over 175 new molecular entities (NMEs) or new therapeutic biological products and substantive revisions on approximately 190 medications
Reviews and Testimonials
“AHFS DI has maintained itself as a premier, evidence-based drug compendium. Even in the era of digital, online use, AHFS DI has evolved...and offers its information both in print and online.
What sets AHFS DI apart from the [other drug information books available] is its comparative, unbiased, evaluative drug information and its continually maintained relevance. It has been vetted through multiple channels of review and has consistently been recognized as the gold standard of where to obtain drug information.”
(Patrick J. Scoble, PharmD, Doodys Review Service)
"This book succeeds in offering an updated drug compendium of evidence-based drug monographs, meeting the needs of today's healthcare professionals. The reference continues to be trustworthy, relying on the most prestigious and knowledgeable drug experts in the medical field.
This reference can be used by any healthcare professional utilizing or prescribing medications in their practice, including physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The book is so nicely organized and easily referenced that it can also be used by students in the medical, pharmacy, and nursing fields as well."
(Melissa M. Potts, BS, PharmD, Doodys Review Service)
For bulk or institutional purchases contact ASHP Sales and Business Development