Back to Pharmacy Technician Certification Review and Practice Exam, 4th Edition
“Certification is becoming increasingly important for pharmacy technicians to perform their tasks, and this book, along with other resources, is intended to help with exam preparation. The author is credible as a certified pharmacy technician. She has created an effortless read for students.”
(Nistha Shah, PharmD, Doody's Review Service, 2020)
Whether you are studying for one of the national pharmacy technician certification exams for the first time or need practice for recertification, the new Pharmacy Technician Certification Review and Practice Exam is your reliable resource for exam prep.
What’s New in the Fourth Edition:
- Expanded content to reflect the revised Pharmacy Technicians Certification Exam (PTCE)
- Brand new and updated self-assessment questions and exercises
- Two new practice exams containing over 200 questions
- Pop quiz questions throughout
- New chapters on medication safety, inventory management, and billing and information systems
Alone or with the new edition of the Manual for Pharmacy Technicians, 5th Edition and the all-new Workbook for the Manual for Pharmacy Technicians, the Pharmacy Technician Review Guide and Practice Exam is your trusted resource to help you achieve certification!