Letters to a Young Pharmacist, 2nd Edition delivers even more advice and insight for new pharmacists through 35 personal letters providing practical guidance, ideas and inspiration – all drawn from the writers’ experiences.
Learn from people who have faced many of the same career and life experiences that lie ahead of you on such topics as:
- Living with imposter syndrome
- Finding the right job or residency
- Developing productive partnerships
- Making difficult career decisions
- Working well in the culture of your organization
- And many more
More than a book, Letters to a Young Pharmacist is a companion guide for your life's work - and a must-have for every new pharmacist.