Back to Basic Concepts in Medicinal Chemistry, 3rd Edition
Designed to help students incrementally build their knowledge of fundamental concepts of medicinal chemistry and their applications to therapeutic decisions, it is progressively organized. Specific sections of the text have been updated to make potentially confusing concepts easier to understand. Numerous examples and review questions further reinforce learning and analytical skills.
This updated and expanded edition of the popular textbook, Basic Concepts in Medicinal Chemistry, has been enhanced with new subject material, numerous self-assessment tools, and special features to advance and strengthen the learning process.
New in the Third Edition
- Enhanced explanations, discussions, and examples in many key chapters
- Additional summary tables to help readers better select the proper drug binding interaction
- Expanded discussion on Pharmacogenomics, including multiple specific examples
- Updated examples throughout the text to include a wider range of drugs and drug classes
- Increased focus on application of concepts to therapeutic decisions and pharmacy practice