AHFS® Clinical Drug Information™ (AHFS CDI) is your comprehensive interactive treatment and drug therapy solution.
For over 60 years, AHFS Drug Information® in print has been the most trusted drug information and safety resource. That information is now digital and seamlessly incorporates current drug shortages information and real-time drug and safety updates. You can easily switch between concise, direct point-of-care, actionable drug information with AHFS DI Essentials, or the full database contents of AHFS Drug Information.
AHFS CDI offers:
- Access to drug shortages information, anytime, anywhere
- Quick clinical window—fast access to the most comprehensive, evidence-based drug information
- Searchable and scalable database where you can search the index or perform a full-text search
- Ability to create user-specific favorites and add notes
- Thousands of monographs with links to more than 56,000 sources of supporting evidence, drawn from 89,000 cited references
- Extensive real-time linking to relevant related resources, including a dozen databases, with more to come
- In-depth, unbiased coverage of off-label uses
- Seamlessly incorporated latest FDA safety data
- Calculate appropriate prescription dosages based on age, weight and other patient factors.
Optimize your time and advance care with AHFS Clinical Drug Information.
Interested in an institutional purchase? Fill out your information here.
Ask your EHR vendor about integrating AHFS within workflow through the AHFS CDI API.
Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with your redemption code. You can then access AHFS CDI by visiting www.ahfscdi.com
and creating an account, or by downloading the iOS app
, available now. The Android version for Google Play will be available soon.