AHFS® Clinical Drug Information™ (AHFS CDI) is your comprehensive interactive treatment and drug therapy solution.
For over 60 years, AHFS Drug Information® in print has been the most trusted drug information and safety resource. That information is now digital and seamlessly incorporates current drug shortages information and real-time drug and safety updates. You can easily switch between concise, direct point-of-care, actionable drug information with AHFS DI Essentials, or the full database contents of AHFS Drug Information.
AHFS CDI offers:
- Access to drug shortages information, anytime, anywhere
- Quick clinical window—fast access to the most comprehensive, evidence-based drug information
- Searchable and scalable database where you can search the index or perform a full-text search
- Ability to create user-specific favorites and add notes
- Thousands of monographs with links to more than 56,000 sources of supporting evidence, drawn from 89,000 cited references
- Extensive real-time linking to relevant related resources, including a dozen databases, with more to come
- In-depth, unbiased coverage of off-label uses
- Seamlessly incorporated latest FDA safety data
- Calculate appropriate prescription dosages based on age, weight and other patient factors.
Optimize your time and advance care with AHFS Clinical Drug Information.