PCAC + DoseMeRx includes ASHP’s competency management subscription plus access to the market leading Bayesian dosing platform - DoseMeRx - to provide pharmacy departments in small hospitals the most efficient and cost-effective means of complying with the revised consensus guideline for monitoring vancomycin.
Transition To AUC-Guided Vancomycin Dosing With Peace Of Mind
PCAC + DoseMeRx is specifically priced and designed for small and rural institutions of 100 beds or less. Available within PCAC, clinical competency assessments relay vancomycin dosing scenarios to assist your team to navigate through the DoseMeRx platform, creating familiarity to Bayesian dosing in a variety of clinical situations.
Your PCAC + DoseMeRx annual subscription includes:
- Full access to PCAC for Institutions
- Unlimited use of DoseMeRx’s web-based solution
- Vancomycin Bundle, offering the following drug models:
- Vancomycin Standard Adult
- Vancomycin Pediatric
- Vancomycin Enhanced Obese Adult
- 24/7 Support, 365 days a year for DoseMeRx. Customer support staff are available and accessible via live chat, email, and phone.
Interested in previewing some of the PCAC competencies or want to learn more about pricing and implementation? Complete this form: PCAC + DoseMeRx
The Pharmacy Competency Assessment Center (PCAC), is an online tool created to manage and monitor competency completion among pharmacist and pharmacy technician staff. Each competency includes learning objectives, a study guide, and a competency assessment exam. Highlights include:
- Coverage of over 60 key skills assessments for pharmacists and technicians
- Updated compounding guidelines and accreditation standards
- Competency modules for specialized patient population
- 40+ hours of CE
DoseMeRx is a unique, easy-to-use decision support software used by hundreds of clinicians around the world to support the dosing for thousands of patients. It is the only HITRUST CSF certified Bayesian dosing platform offering 24/7 customer support. The platform leverages clinically validated pharmacokinetic drug models, patient characteristics, and drug concentrations to guide dose optimization of vancomycin.
Hospitals with 100 beds or less qualify for the special PCAC + DoseMeRx subscription. All users must be located at a single-site hospital.
Preview the PCAC competencies, and learn more about pricing and implementation by contacting Institutional Sales Representative, Chris Jezowski at firstname.lastname@example.org