Back to Emergency Preparedness Competency Assessment Center
Equip your staff with the knowledge needed to deal with a range of crises and prepare for emergency events while also meeting The Joint Commission emergency management standards.
This training is ideal for pharmacy staff who do not have direct involvement on the Emergency Operations planning team, but need to be familiar with emergency preparedness concepts and essential medications in the event of an emergency.
Each competency includes a learning activity, assessment exam, and competency assessment checklist. Highlights of the center include:
- Coverage of multiple key skills assessments for pharmacists and technicians
- 5+ hours of CE
- Automatically updated content to reflect emerging needs and changes in patient care
- Content is widely vetted and derived from 90 in-field expert contributors across the country
Institutional subscriptions also include:
- Administrator access for monitoring and reporting
- Monitor staff completion of assigned competencies
- Customizable competency checklists for your specific organizational needs
Additional Competency Assessment Centers
Learn More or Speak to Our Team
ASHP's Competency Assessment Centers are intended and designed for institutional use. Whether you have a question about features, pricing, need a demo, or free trial, our team is ready to assist. Visit ashp.org/pcac