Back to Medication Safety Competency Assessment Center
Ensure foundational knowledge and skills needed to optimize safe medication use for all patients.
This training provides modules on various topics related to safe medication use for pharmacists and technicians involved in any stage of the medication use process.
Each competency includes a learning activity, assessment exam, and competency assessment checklist. Highlights of the center include:
- Coverage of 15+ key skills assessments for pharmacists and technicians
- 10+ hours of CE
- Automatically updated content to reflect emerging needs and changes in patient care
- Content is widely vetted and derived from in-field expert contributors across the country
Institutional subscriptions also include:
- Administrator access for monitoring and reporting
- Monitor staff completion of assigned competencies
- Customizable competency checklists for your specific organizational needs
Additional Competency Assessment Centers
Learn More or Speak to Our Team
ASHP's Competency Assessment Centers are intended and designed for institutional use. Whether you have a question about features, pricing, need a demo, or free trial, our team is ready to assist. Visit ashp.org/pcac