By Barbara S. Wiggins, Pharm.D., BCPS, CLS, FAHA, FNLA, FCCP, Cynthia A. Sanoski, B.S., Pharm.D., FCCP, BCPS
2012; 248 pages; Softbound
P2562; ISBN: 978-1-58528-256-297815852825621585282159
Take control of life-or-death situations with Emergency Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy: A Point-Of-Care Guide. The latest portable, authoritative resource from ASHP closes the gap with immediate, life-saving information that pharmacists, students, residents and other health care practitioners need, all in one place.
- Illustrative tables, figures and bullets provide critical information, instantly.
- Learn the role of each member of the code team, especially pharmacists.
- Understand how to read, interpret and respond to an electrocardiogram.
- Explore routes of emergency drug administration, including how and when.
- Clinical pearls highlight the administration of specific drugs.
- Go in-depth with an entire chapter devoted to treatment algorithms.
In the classroom or clinic, no other guide provides such detailed, evidence-based focus on the pharmacologic agents used to manage the entire range of life-threatening cardiovascular conditions. Authored by national experts in cardiovascular pharmacotherapy, all 10 chapters meet the latest national guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.
More About This Product
You Might Also Like...